What Your Child Needs To Bring:
In order for your child to have a safe and enjoyable time with us we ask that you bring the following things with your child.
- Indoor pumps or slippers. This ensures that the children keep their play area clean and mud free after they have been playing outside. But, it also gives your child the opportunity to practise independence in simple ways such as putting on their own shoes and coat.
- Pull ups/nappies and baby wipes. This is only if your child is not in pants yet. When you do start to potty train your child please feel free to discuss how we can help with this important stage of growing up.
- A change of clothes (Pants). Please ensure there are a couple of pairs of pants and a change of clothes sent in with your child. This is not just for the occasional accident but we will be getting messy at times during our play.
- Coat. We will play outside everyday come rain or shine.
- Wellies/raincoat. If the weather looks like rain please feel free to bring your child in wellies, we will be playing in all weathers.